Thursday 11 May 2017

Hello Crafters,
This is my second design project for Pootlers Stampin Up Design Team, I used Crumb Cake A4 cardstock to make the base of the card,  the layering is Subtles designer series 12x12 pack, I used the dotted page So Saffron........The topper I used the Butterfly Basics stamp set and stamped with  Versomark ink, and used clear embossing powder, I coloured the flowers with So Saffron and Pear Pizzazz inks, I also stamped the butterfly from the set and  the happy birthday, using dimensional's to add them to the base card......the ribbon was from my stash and I finished of the card using some Wink of Stella, I also stamped the butterfly on the inside of the card to make the overall finish..............I hope you like x
 
 

1 comment:

Christine said...

A gorgeous 'book' card Jakki. loving your colours
xx